Is Prize Live a Scam?

You always want to verify the legitimacy of a GPT website before diving in, and this is my unbiased review of Prize Live.

From my experience, Prize Live is 100% legit. I made a little over $20 after the first couple of days and withdrew the money to my paypal account. The first withdrawal takes a day or two, because it is manually sent by admin. A day after receiving that payment I made another withdrawal of $8 and it was instantly sent to my paypal. All withdrawals after the first one are instant.

There is actually a section of the forums where all members post proof of receiving their cash or other rewards. You can check it out here. [[[[[{ADD LINK]]]]]

While Prize Live is legit, you must make sure you properly complete your offers in order for them to credit. I believe many people who doubt GPT websites, are skeptical because they have improperly filled out offers and thus not received credit for them. I have written a guide to help you increase your chances of having your offers credit [[[[[ADD LINK]]]].